BPK will held International Conference of State Finance and Accountability (InCSFA) in Bali, Indonesia on 10 October 2019. InCSFA is a forum for international academic research activities that address issues of governance and state financial accountability. InCSFA welcomes case studies, academic articles, quantitative and qualitative scholarly research articles. The scopes including: public sector accounting, public sector auditing, state finance law, fiscal policy, politics and public administration.
- Abstract Submission : 10 - 30 August 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification : 5 September 2019
- Full Paper Submission : 20 August - 20 September 2019
- Full paper Acceptance : 28 September 2019
FREE REGISTRATION FEE!!
- Certificate, Seminar kit;
- Snack and lunch;
- Selected paper will be further reviewed before published on National Accredited Journals: Jurnal TAKEN, Bina Praja, Kajian Ekonomi dan Keuangan and The International Journal of Accounting and Business Society (the publication process depend on the journal publisher).